The Third Wave's Personalized Psychedelic Coaching program is a 9-week transformational journey that accelerates personal and professional growth through psychedelics. The program is designed to empower individuals to take control of their evolution, and achieve higher levels of performance, greater wholeness, embodied presence, and clarity and inspiration.
The program is led by experienced coaches who provide loving, supportive, professional guidance throughout the process. Psychedelic medicine is not without risk, and without a robust and intentional container, psychedelic medicine can be profoundly unsettling and unbalancing. The program provides a structured container backed by scientific research and extensive coaching experience, but the coaches will not do the work for you, rather, psychedelic medicine is viewed as a skill to be honed, not a magic pill that instantly solves your problems.
The program is ideal for those who feel like they don't deserve to complain, that they should "just be happy with what they have" but can't shake the feeling that there's something more, something better, something greater.
The course consists of pre-recorded lectures and four sixty-minute coaching calls with a psychedelic coach.
What you’ll learn
- Accelerate personal and professional growth through the use of psychedelics.
- Learn how to use psychedelics to empower healing, behavior change and higher levels of performance.
- Understand the risks associated with unprepared psychedelic work and how to mitigate them.
- Learn how to use psychedelics to break free from old stories, beliefs and habits that no longer serve you.
- Understand the neurochemical keys to the doors of transformation and how to use them to intentionally create change.
- Hone the skill of psychedelics to facilitate intentional transformation and personal mastery.
- Learn how to create a strong, intentional container to safely navigate the psychedelic experience.
- Gain feedback, mentorship, and expert guidance from experienced coaches throughout the process.
- Empower yourself to be your own greatest force for change.
Overall, the Personalized Psychedelic Coaching program provides a structured, guided experience that empowers individuals to take control of their personal evolution and achieve breakthroughs in personal and professional growth through the use of psychedelics.
Tatayo (“Fruit of the Wind”) first arrived in Gabon in 1971 at the age of 21 and became a Gabonese citizen. In 1979, he became the first white person to be initiated into the Bwiti Fang tradition in Gabon. In 1994, he was initiated into the Misokko tradition. As a guide for numerous expeditions and missions, including those of National Geographic, the BBC, and others, Tatayo is considered to have “opened the door” to westerners in Gabon.