The Microdosing Masterclass is a comprehensive course on the history, science, and best practices for safe and effective microdosing of psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin. The course consists of 28 lectures totalling about 5 hours of material.
Microdosing is the practice of ingesting sub-hallucinogenic amounts of these substances to aid in mental health, creativity, and athletic performance and to alleviate conditions including, depression, migraines, chronic pain, addictions and more.
The course is presented by Psychedelics Today, and features expert instructors Adam Bramlage and Dr. James Fadiman, world’s leading expert in psychedelic research and pioneer in microdosing. The course is divided into four chapters:
Chapter 1: The History of Microdosing, where the course will start by understanding the roots of humanity and its relationship to nature, exploring the roots of the Stoned Ape Hypothesis, Zoopharmacognosy and the theory that early Homo sapiens studied other animals to inform them of which plants and fungi to eat for food, medication, and intoxication.
Chapter 2: The Science of Microdosing Psychedelics, where the course navigates the science of microdosing psychedelics with the world’s leading expert, Dr. James Fadiman. He will guide and inform our investigation of the history of psychedelics and citizen science by examining the latest research, clinical trials and self-reported microdosing studies.
Chapter 3: Microdosing Basics, Benefits and Best Practices, where the course discusses best practices, standard operating procedures, substances, along with dosages, protocols, stacks and modalities used by citizen scientists around the world to optimize their microdosing experience.
Chapter 4: Microdosing Applications, where you will explore how to apply the microdosing knowledge and look at the most common uses for microdosing, revisiting the benefits and the risks, and discussing medications and contraindications.
The course also features guest faculty presentations on topics such as “Microdosing: the Known and Unknown” with Dr. Conor Murray, “Microdosing and Harm Reduction” with Jasmine Vridi and Joshua White, “Iboga Microdosing” with Elizabeth Bast, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the history of microdosing, including the evolution of microdosing in humans and animals, and its historical use across different cultures.
- Gain knowledge about the science of microdosing psychedelics, including the latest research and clinical trials.
- Learn about best practices, standard operating procedures, substances, dosages, protocols, stacks, and modalities for safe and effective microdosing.
- Understand the most common uses and benefits of microdosing, as well as the potential risks and contraindications.
- Learn about the history, science, and best practices for safe and effective microdosing of psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin.
- Learn about Microdosing: the Known and Unknown, Microdosing and Harm Reduction, Iboga Microdosing, and more through guest faculty presentations.
The Microdosing Masterclass is a comprehensive course that aims to provide a thorough understanding of the history, science, and best practices for safe and effective microdosing of psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin. By the end of the course, participants will have a deep understanding of the history, science, and best practices for safe and effective microdosing of psychedelics.
Tatayo (“Fruit of the Wind”) first arrived in Gabon in 1971 at the age of 21 and became a Gabonese citizen. In 1979, he became the first white person to be initiated into the Bwiti Fang tradition in Gabon. In 1994, he was initiated into the Misokko tradition. As a guide for numerous expeditions and missions, including those of National Geographic, the BBC, and others, Tatayo is considered to have “opened the door” to westerners in Gabon.