The microdosing course and workbook help you to clarify your intention, plan your future, and guide you through a successful microdosing protocol. It will also help you keep track of how microdosing impacts your quality of life.
- 4.6K Enrolled
- Last updated Jan '23
The Third Wave's Official Microdosing Course is a comprehensive, science-based program designed to help individuals enhance their emotional balance, holistic wellness, and peak performance through the use of psychedelics.
The course features a flexible structure, tracking, and supportive guidance, making it easy for both beginners and veterans to navigate the world of microdosing. The course includes 40 videos with clear explanations for every microdosing topic, a special module on choosing and legally sourcing medicine, and a step-by-step walkthrough of the first 30 days of microdosing.
Participants also have access to a supportive, anonymous community and expert guidance. This course is optimized for specific outcomes and goals, such as healing, peak performance, and personal growth, and is designed to produce sustainable results. It has been taken by over 4600 students and contains 60+ hours of content.
This course is intended for a general audience that is interested in microdosing.
What you’ll learn
- Safe and intentional microdosing techniques.
- Choosing and legally sourcing medicine.
- Understanding the science behind microdosing and its effects on the brain.
- Tracking progress and optimizing for specific outcomes and goals.
- Reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Enhancing creativity, focus, and work performance.
- Healing emotional wounds and breaking through cycles of negativity.
- Reconnecting to purpose and creating new habits.
- Improving overall emotional balance and holistic wellness.
- Accessing flow states to improve motivation and energy.
- Building self-confidence and self-motivation.
- Joining a supportive and anonymous community for guidance and support.
In conclusion, the Microdosing Course is a comprehensive and science-based program that offers a safe, intentional, and effective way to experience the profound benefits of psychedelics and improve overall emotional balance and holistic wellness through the art of microdosing.
Tatayo (“Fruit of the Wind”) first arrived in Gabon in 1971 at the age of 21 and became a Gabonese citizen. In 1979, he became the first white person to be initiated into the Bwiti Fang tradition in Gabon. In 1994, he was initiated into the Misokko tradition. As a guide for numerous expeditions and missions, including those of National Geographic, the BBC, and others, Tatayo is considered to have “opened the door” to westerners in Gabon.